Wednesday, October 31, 2012

New Breaking Dawn 2 trailer: Welcome Home Newlyweds (videos)

I don't know about you, but I am counting the days until Breaking Dawn 2 is released in theaters. Select theaters are having a Twilight marathon, where on November 15, 2012 they will begin playing the entire saga, culminating with Breaking Dawn part 2.

I would love to go, but unfortunately, my kids aren't going to part with me for a full Thursday while I get lost in Twilight.

 But I will be at the Breaking Dawn 2 opening and am so excited I can't stand it. I really feel as if this movie is the end of an era...and I do hope Stephenie Meyer decides to continue with these characters.

 I mean...Edward and Bella can never die...they are vampires...or should I say...Edward and Bella better not die.... okay...here's the new Breaking Dawn 2 trailer "Welcome Home Newlyweds."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia

Search results