Saturday, November 3, 2012

Robert Pattinson and his incredibly sexy, gorgeous voice (Never Think video, lyrics)

Robert Pattinson is not only a gorgeous actor making young girls and women swoon over him as he portrays Edward Cullen, but he is also an incredibly sexy singer. No doubt, if Hollywood stardom eluded Pattinson he would have made a huge name for himself in the music industry.

Pattinson plays guitar and piano and two of his songs have appeared on the official "Twilight" soundtrack. You may remember this song, "Never Think" on "Twilight" but did you know it was actually Robert Pattinson playing and singing?

If you haven't been turned on to this side of Robert Pattinson then please give your ears a treat and soak in "Never Think."





Never Think: Robert Pattinson



I should never thinkWhat's in your heartWhat's in our homeSo I won't
You'll learn to hate meBut still call me babyOh LoveSo call me by my name
And save your soulsave your soulBefore you're too far goneBefore nothing can be done
I'll try to decide whenShe'll lie in the endI ain't got no fight in meIn this whole damn worldTelling you to hold offShe said hold onIt's the one thing that I've known
Once I put my coat on
And how I know it's all wrongShe's standing outside holding meSaying oh pleaseI'm in loveI'm in love
Girl save your soulSave your soulBefore you're too far goneAnd before nothing can be done
'Cause without meYou got it allSo hold onWithout me you got it allSo hold onWithout me you got it allWithout me you got it allSo hold onWithout me you got it allSo hold onWithout me you got it allSo hold onHold on


Check out these other videos of Robert Pattinson's music

1 comment:

Wikipedia

Search results