Saturday, December 27, 2014

Kristen Stewart latest news updates: Alicia Cargile friendship fuels lesbian talk (videos, photos)

Kristen Stewart, Alicia Cargile: Lesbians?

All eyes have been on Kristen Stewart lately as she has been seen out and about California with her close friend Alicia Cargile. You might be surprised to discover that the latest rumors surrounding Kristen Stewart is that she and Alicia might be more than friends. Plenty of entertainment outlets have asked Stewart for close to a year now, if she and Cargile are lesbians. Others have made stereotypical comments regarding Kristen's new haircut and made implications regarding her sexuality. Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning did have a lesbian scene in the film "The Runaways." Is this a case of life imitating art? As for the record, Kristen Stewart has not made public statements regarding her sexuality.

Check out some of the video reports below for more on the scoop.

Just Jared has a rather large photo gallery showing Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile as they spent Christmas Eve together. Alicia Cargyle, Kristen Stewart Photos
Glamour Germany



Kristen Stewart: Glamour Germany Cover Jan. 2015

Kristen Stewart looks stunning on the Jan. 2015, cover of Glamour Germany.



Kristen Stewart graced the cover in Dec. 2011, in what was deemed a gorgeous photo that showed the actress with bright blue, cat eyes and swept back dark hair.










In the magazine, Stewart discussed her views on interviews and what she will speak about. Stewart stated, "The things I talk about have to be deep and meaningful.I try very hard not to portray a false image of myself or to be someone I’m not. For example, I wouldn’t give an involved statement about a topic I know nothing about. I try to be honest. That’s why I always think long and hard before I speak. But that often gets twisted."

Kristen Stewart on Working with Juliette Binoche and Julianne Moore


Kristen Stewart spoke about working with  Juliette Binoche in "The Clouds of Sils Maria" and Julianne Moore in "Still Alice" in an interview with IndieWire.

From the interview:

You've now worked with two of the best actresses in the business – Julianne Moore and Juliette Binoche (in "The Clouds of Sils Maria"). What did you pick up from working with both ladies?

"To be in the presence of people like that who are so talented, even despite age, that's absolutely going to shape you and motivate you. I loved working with Julie because I felt there was a serious commonality in terms of how we reach our goals in acting. Juliette, on the other hand, just floored me. She achieved this greatness by means that I don't understand. I love her for that. She perplexes me and she keeps me going and keeps me asking questions. Juliette kind of drives me crazy, whereas Julie has such attention to detail. The way she manages losing herself and finding herself with such precision is like she is a soulful surgeon."
Kristen Stewart stunned at the Cannes 2014, Red Carpet premiere for "The Clouds of Sils Maria." You may see a video of her red carpet arrival below as well as trailers for both films.





2 comments:

  1. why is it that everybody is so concern about kristen and who shes dating don't youall think thats her personal life is THEIR ANYONE WORRIED ABOUT WHO youall are dating or sleeping with all of you people didn't want her with robert pattinson now he is dating someone else so why not leave her alone shes not in the lime ligth any more and youall still following her around don't youall think that youall should leave her do her own thing without youall talking about everything she does

    ReplyDelete
  2. rob and kristen time will heal the hurt. but the love well always be there. i been there.so if you just wait and not try and look to others.you may fine eachother.just again. time heals.my best to you both sign just me

    ReplyDelete

Wikipedia

Search results